tomorrow

Aug. 14th, 2006 11:40 pm
scarylady: (Default)
[personal profile] scarylady
I'm going into hospital for back surgery tomorrow.

Fingers crossed, guys. I'm not scared of surgery, but I really want it to work this time, so I can do normal stuff without it breaking me.

My other great challenge is to survive the next few weeks without being completely smothered by [profile] ellistar's anxious pampering. Bless his little heart.

Date: 2006-08-15 06:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kt-peasant.livejournal.com
Many many good thoughts from over here.

Date: 2006-08-15 08:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pauln.livejournal.com
g'luck

Date: 2006-08-15 08:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jfs.livejournal.com
Good luck, m'dear.

Date: 2006-08-15 09:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] westernind.livejournal.com
I wonder if you'll see this before you go in? If so, imagine furious waving and jumping up and down coming from Ilford. (you can see that the map is shaking slightly to the east of Greater London, on page 53).

If you didn't see it in time to grab your mug, I'm afraid the jumping might have spilled your tea. (Again.) Sorry about that... just getting a cloth from the kitchen...

love and hugs

Date: 2006-08-15 09:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] binidj.livejournal.com
Sending a host of positive thoughts your way.

Have you considered asking your doctor for some mild sedatives for Ellistar?

Date: 2006-08-15 10:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flannelcat.livejournal.com
*Fingers crossed*
Good vibes going out. Get well.

Date: 2006-08-15 10:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyarbaggytep.livejournal.com
Ooh - good luck and take it very easy. *hugs*

Date: 2006-08-15 04:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/vervain_/
Hope ity went well my dear *hugs*

Date: 2006-08-15 06:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] november-girl.livejournal.com
*crosses fingers*
Thinking of you.

Date: 2006-08-15 11:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] coallump.livejournal.com
Good Luck!! *hugs*
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 08:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios