scarylady: (Default)
[personal profile] scarylady
For those who know them, I received an email today from Chris & Katie Hill via the House of Tallard yahoo group.

"William Christopher Hill
 
Arrived at 06:45am 18th June 2006
 
Weighing in at 10lbs exactly (Ouch!)
 
Katie's fine but very tired and sore"
 

Date: 2006-06-19 11:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pauln.livejournal.com
and in the recent heart, I bet she's very relieved. Best wishes to all if you happen to contact them

Date: 2006-06-19 11:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pauln.livejournal.com
"Heat", dammit!

Date: 2006-06-19 11:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] binidj.livejournal.com
William Hill? Chris really isn't a nice person is he?

Pass on my best wishes to both and a stern look to Chris when next you're in contact.

Date: 2006-06-19 04:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scary-lady.livejournal.com
*looks stunned and then falls about laughing*

I hadn't even noticed!

Date: 2006-06-19 01:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kt-peasant.livejournal.com
Ouch indeedy! Well done Katie!

Profile

scarylady: (Default)
scarylady

June 2007

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272829 30

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 04:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios